- First ZeFrank and Hank Green talk about the discovery of the Higgs Boson (and also spiral hotdogs).
- Next John Green talks about how John Green and John Green met and fell in love while playing for the Swindontown Swoodilypoopers. While this might seem confusing, just trust that John Green (one of them) knows how to tell a story.
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
This volume of my favourite YouTube videos takes a look a two very important constants in the universe, mass, and love.
Sunday, February 2, 2014
This volume of my favourite YouTube videos is a grab bag of thinking.
- The first video in this volume is "A Letter from God to Man" from Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip. This is one of my favourites in its own right, but I also really like the "Planet Telex" sample.
- Next Hank Green talks about online video, why he created VidCon and he speaks a lot for me about why I'm making these posts.
- Finally, Charlie McDonnell plays the Mario theme on his face. Oh and I guess talks about some stuff. That's kinda cool too.
Thursday, January 30, 2014
There's speculation that this volume of my favourite YouTube videos will hold the answer to life the universe and everything. I'm not saying that's true, but I'm not saying it's not.
- First off George Watsky would like you to know that "[He] Does Not Give a Fuck".
- Next, Tessa Violet, Meekakitty, lipdubs several songs, including and most importantly "Actual Cannibal Shia Labeouf" by Rob Cantor. Also, these always entertain me for no particularly good reason.
- Finally, Dan Le Sac and Scroobius Pip lay down some commandments.
Friday, January 17, 2014
This volume of my favourite YouTube videos lets us think a little bit about how math, and society works and how to solve the problems that face us.
- I don't think there's much selling that needs to be done to tell you that a ViHart video is awesome, but I'll give it a try anyway! MATH! HISTORY! PYTHAGORAS! PROOF BY MURDER! BEANS! ... Did that work?
- ZeFrank puts together some very good thoughts on how the culture of the Internet works and how much energy is required to act. Also, if I ever figure out how to bottle that post movie viewing energy I'll be well set for life.
- And if you have some problems that need to be solved, John Green is the person to help you solve them.