- First, Mr. Smooth McGroove would like you to know about his strenth. His STRENTH. His SUPER HUMAN STRENTH.
- Next, Hank Green is angry. Angry about 17 different things at the same time. So he takes four minutes to let us all know.
- Finally, Brady Haran does an experiment while walking out of the earth's atmosphere. His trip to Everest Base Camp offers a chance to illustrate how the boiling point of water drops as you go up in altitude (even if the Professor has some critiques on his technique). It also offers one of the most beautiful and calming views of our earth.
Friday, April 10, 2015
In this volume of my favourite YouTube videos, we get stron, get angry and then get calm.
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
In this volume of my favourite YouTube videos, we look at the Internet from its GIFability, its weight and its smoothness.
- First, Gunnarolla has noticed that Tessa Violet and Nanalew are so GIFable and he wrote a song about it.
- Next, Michael Stevens from VSauce talks at TED-Ed, looking to answer the question, how much does a video weigh and looking to see what asking that question means to us.
- Finally, for those of you who might have though that Mr. Smooth McGroove only communicates through the medium of video game sound tracks, he disproves this notion communicating through the medium of talk-singing.
Thursday, April 2, 2015
In this volume of my favourite YouTube videos, we open our minds, feel the magic and try to bring down our evil overlords.
- First, Hank Green went and had a talk to a bunch of rad people about their sexuality.
- Next, Smooth McGroove takes us back to the magic mystical land of Zeal, singing the Corridors of Time.
- Finally, if you want to experience some real tension, Wil Weaton plays The Resistance with a bunch of very cool actors on Table Top.
Friday, March 27, 2015
In this volume of my favourite YouTube videos, Smooth McGroove takes over, because who could argue with that!
- First Smooth ... Sorry Mr. McGroove covers the Stone Temple theme from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
- Next, Mr. McGroove takes us sailing across the seas with the Ocean Overworld theme from Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
- Finally, we learn the secrets of Charl, Mr. McGroove's faithful and ever present companion. Don't go out in the dark if you want to be safe...