- First SuriOokami composed some lyrics for the Earthbound Drug Store Song and then sang them!
- Next we get the joy that is John and Hank together in the same room. Always a fun moment. (And hey, remember when video responses were a thing?)
- Finally, Watsky tells us the Moral of the Story of getting where you want to be.
Friday, November 21, 2014
In this volume of my favourite YouTube videos, we sing songs of work and of drug stores and also laugh with the vlogbrothers.
Monday, November 17, 2014
In this volume of my favourite YouTube videos, we are strong like trees, get things done and rock out in the forrest!
- First off Laura Shigihara shows off why she's an awesome video game composer.
- Don't forget to check out the trailer for her new game Rakuen!
- Next from Weekend Confirmed, which feels way back in the day, Brendon Chung answers some questions about how (and why) to get things and discusses beginning at the end.
- Finally, Watsky is Strong as an O-A-K.
Friday, November 7, 2014
I've managed to get behind on projects again, mostly due to having research and teach commitments that need to get done with a higher priority. Still I've managed to get a bit done and in this post I'm going to update my deadlines to give myself something to shoot for again.
- Project 5 - SNES Coasters and Project 12 - Chrono Trigger Sprites
- I've had to hold off a little on working on these due to house sitting and wanting to make sure that I'm using the same iron while testing.
- The SNES Coasters have been holding mostly steady, but I've decided that I want to build and test one of the bigger size before making others since that way I don't waste quite as much if I don't like the size.
- I'd like to finish and start testing the test SNES coaster by November 15, 2014.
- I spent a long time going through the Perler bead colours and discovered that I actually DIDN'T buy all the colours and I'm missing a few that might be helpful for the sprites. However I think I have enough on hand to make it through the small scale test.
- I've also done all the colour matching and think I have a plan for which colour of beads I'll use for each of the colours in the Chrono sprite.
- I'd like to finish a test block (just the colours) by November 15, 2014 and the small scale Chrono by November 30, 2014.
- Project 13 - Bubble Puzzle
- I haven't had time to start on this one at all yet, so I don't have much to report other than that I've decided to do a test with Unity that works well enough to shoot bubbles at other bubbles.
- I'd like to finish this Unity test by December 31, 2014
- Project 14 - Flash Fiction
- I also haven't made much progress on this one either so I think given that I'm still fairly early in November, I'm simply going to slide this back a month and hopefully put up my first piece by November 30, 2014.
In this volume of my favourite YouTube videos, we go back to my favourite dance / music / politician / mma fighter / thingy.