- First, John Green, illustrates the United State's inability to understand hats. I'd say more, but I need to go get the car out of the parkade.
- Next, it's time to get up and Stompa Your Feet along with Serena Ryder.
- Finally, Hank Green and friends prove that 3AM is definitely the best time of day to play Louie Louie.
Friday, August 28, 2015
In this volume of my favourite YouTube videos, Blah
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
In this volume of my favourite YouTube videos, we invent colour, eat cereal and follow the whims of Nerdfighteria.
- First, Mr. Smooth McGroove brings vibrancy and colour to a black and white (yellow?) world, singing the Muda Kingdom Theme from Super Mario Land.
- Next, Mr. Charlie McDonnell talk about whether or not it's worth it to spend ten minutes of your life watching him eat cereal. Well that and the worth of how we spend our time doing anything.
- Finally, Mr. Hank Green, does... things...
Friday, August 21, 2015
In this volume of my favourite YouTube videos, we find out what the Ze Frank do, get reflective on sea and fire and then do our very best not to drop our punch cards.
- First, the question comes up from time to time: What is the Ze Frank? Fortunetly there is a video from the Super Carlin Brothers that answers.
- Next, CalebElijah continues through Xenogears, now playing Bonds of Sea and Fire.
- Finally, from Computerphile, Professor Brailsford talks about the exciting days of programming on punch cards.
Tuesday, August 18, 2015
Once again I've been slow getting things done, although I did at least manage to take a vacation and am now involved in "serious business" redeveloping a course for my department. That's taken up quite a bit of time from everything in the last little while. So taking that into account it's time to reset the project goals and see where things stand. Mostly right now, I'm trying to keep my energy up and get excited and make things.
- Project 5 - SNES Coasters
- I still haven't put the backing on on the new, larger, test coaster. Once I get that done then it's just a matter of testing it out and seeing how it compares to the older ones. Getting the backing on will be a little effort but once that's done it's just a matter of using the thing for a while. Hopefully I'll be able to post a full update on October 2, 2015.
- Project 12 - Chrono Trigger Sprites
- I've done most of the planning for my next sprite. I need to check I have enough beads, and then it's just a matter of putting those beads together. Hopefully will be done the next phase on September 18, 2015.
- Project 14 - Sketch Fiction
- I haven't written much in the past couple of months. I'm going to try to push myself to write a little each day which should make it easy to push through 5 more quick sketches. Hopefully I'll have all five up by, October 30, 2015.