Thursday, August 14, 2014

Projects 8, 9, 10 and 11: The Future Pack: Updates

The set of future projects that I wanted to write down but not start yet, also gets updating although I'm still not actually going to put a deadline on any of them yet.

  • Project 8 - Space Station Simulation Game
    • This is still on the back burner, although I have given it some more thought. I'm also thankful that SpaceBase DF-9 while similar is not exactly what I was thinking (although it may prove to be that it is what it is since it's hard to make a space station simulator the way I've imagined it.
    • I'm not going to start on this project until I've taught myself Unity as an environment to work in and made a simpler game first.
  • Project 9 - An Action RPG
    • The Action RPG is still the game I would most like to make, but as with the Space Station Game I want to get a little more experience so that I can make something I'm happy with.
  • Project 10 - A Sci-Fi Novel
    • This is the future project that I'm least ready to start. Given that it's something I've been thinking about for years it's a difficult project to work on.
  • Project 11 - A Fantasy Novel
    • This is probably the project I'm closest to really attempting to start. At the moment I'm not sure how much time I have to dedicate to it, since there are some other things I'd like to do and there's still that pesky PhD to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading

I’m not sure that anyone, myself included, really needs this post. On the other hand, I read a thing about re-reading and I want to write ab...