Monday, June 15, 2015

Blog: Favourite YouTube Videos (Volume 90)

In this volume of my favourite YouTube videos, now that we're started, maybe it's time to start.

  • First, take a second to relax, and take dip in the ocean with Mr. Smooth McGroove, covering Aquatic Ambiance from Donkey Kong Country.
  • Next, let your drive build, with CalebElijah covering Powel from Seiken Densetsu 3.
  • Now, it's time to begin with Ze Frank's Invocation for Beginnings. As I mentioned before, I'm not sure how I didn't start here, but here we are now. Are you all seated comfortably? Then, let's begin. Your pencils are sharp enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading

I’m not sure that anyone, myself included, really needs this post. On the other hand, I read a thing about re-reading and I want to write ab...