Friday, October 16, 2015

Blog: Favourite YouTube Videos (Volume 108)

In this volume of my favourite YouTube videos, we face life and death, obsession and the limited resources of language.

  • First, we have Brentalfloss's Zidane to Vivi original song. I was going to say that I don't remember liking the music to Final Fantasy IX so much, but then I realized that (I'm pretty sure) this is 100% original Brentalfloss composition. Yay 100% Brentalfloss composition.
  • Next, Kevin Gisi talks about his obsessions and then invents a British person to read the news... 
  • Finally, Gunarolla was asked to sing a song without repeating words, which he could do without any detectable problem at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading

I’m not sure that anyone, myself included, really needs this post. On the other hand, I read a thing about re-reading and I want to write ab...